Lawfice – Closing management and high probative value eSignature platform for transactional attorneys
The ideal solution for business attorneys, corporate law, commercial law, real estate finance, banking law, bankruptcy law, tax law, international business law, estate planning, and class action suits.
Affordable, easy-to-implement, and secure signature and closing management platform for transactional attorneys.
Legal firms are under increased pressure to maintain secure, compliant, and efficient communications with their clients and it’s becoming more apparent that existing closing management doesn’t meet the need. Our affordable cloud solution was created by lawyers to be “compliant by design” and features secure client portal and best practice workflow procedures that can also be customized to meet your area of law. Robust enterprise technology for merger and acquisitions or fiscal reorganizations but affordable enough for enough for sole proprietors.
Complete end-to-end lifecycle closing solution:
- Integrated portal for client and outside representation communication. Works outside of email for secure and compliant communication.
- Easy-to-Implement: You can load your existing documents in the system and configure workflow to your type of practice. Our Best Practice Engine helps ensure compliance.
- Complete contract lifecycle management: review and revise different drafts, reject or accept changes, produce new versions, and add signature packets. All versions are stored and archived which aids in eDiscovery.
- Client, outside party, and entity verification service and management built in.
- Microsoft Outlook integration and mobile friendly.
- Enables compliance with GDPR and Data Privacy Act.
- Increases closing process efficiency up to 80%.
- Greatly increases client satisfaction by creating a seamless flow of review and signature requests.
- Easy Closing Books creation which clients can easily access.
- Signature platform offers the highest Probative Value on the market today.
- Metadata technology and Blockchain integration to ensure long-term transaction history and document integrity.
- Can be configured by a paralegal.
- Scable platform can be used by sole proprietors, large firms, to corporations.
Created by lawyers to be “compliant by design”
- Best practice legal rules are met.
- Automatic management of workflow (ie: signatures needed or changes that need to be made) by sending email alerts and to clients, other parties, and attorneys.
- Encrypted internal email platform for secure communication.
- Document, email, and workflow archiving on our secure Microsoft Azure cloud-based vaults.
- Document version tracking: All the changes made to a contract is recorded and archived.
- All digital documents will show: visible certifications if the person signing it is verified and when they signed, the chain-of-custody of the contract between lawyers and clients and any changes made. This information stays with the PDF indefinitely and is readable in the metadata by opening Adobe Pro. The Metadata is tamper-proof and can be stored in the Blockchain
High probative value eSignature tool included:
- Our intuitive platform can create simple or complex workflows and templates to enable clients to securely sign legally authentic documents on a laptop or mobile device.
- A document with a Clawd Ironclad digital signature offers the highest probative value in a court of law.
- Signatures are embedded into each document and can be linked to the signer.
- Operates outside of email for the secure sharing of sensitive information.
- Can be easily used in conjunction with your existing case management platform.
- Available as Software Development Kit (API).
- PDF metadata can be stored in the Blockchain to maintain integrity.
- Individual identities can be stored in the Blockchain with their signature tied to any eDocument they have signed.
- Email plugins available – Mobile friendly.
- Affordable and subscription-based.
- Can be used with Clawd Docutrail.
People-Centric Identity Verification
We utilize a global network of legal certifiers to quickly authenticate individual identities, their beneficial ownership, and role in the company. Their information can also be registered within the Blockchain where their identity and any document they sign, are stored. Companies can also be verified for enhanced due diligence.
- Complies with ISO 13028 (dematerialization process) and ISO 16684 metadata requirements.
- Digital signature certificates follow PAdES rules and all PDF are ISO 32000 and ISO 19005 compliant.
- Document integrity follows ISO 15489 and ISO 27001.
- We use Microsoft Azure as our cloud storage which meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2, as well as country-specific standards, including Australia IRAP, UK G-Cloud, and Singapore MTCS. Rigorous third-party audits, such as those done by the British Standards Institute, verify Azure’s adherence to the strict security controls these standards mandate.
- With an Adobe XMP enabled application, your work group can capture meaningful information about a project (such as titles and descriptions, searchable keywords, and up-to-date author and copyright information) in a format that is easily understood by your team as well as by software applications, hardware devices, and even file formats.
- PDF/A-3u compliant.